[osg-users] Redistribute OSG on Vista

Adrian Egli 3dhelp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 02:46:37 PDT 2007

Hi Serge,

i don't know what's exactly going wrong with this. but one problem is that
you don't have the redist installed. the latest version of VS 2005 force per
default the manifest file building and the CRT lib. there should be 2
solutions to solve this, i am not sure and i did test it, but i rember that
i did once similar:

try to:
(1) remove manifest build
(2) try to et crt lib settings in the project

if you test it on a system VS 2005 installed, everythings works nice.
otherwise i doesnt. so try to test also under xp (without installed VS 2005)

/if you still have problems, let me know, then may i can have then a deep
look into the issue