[osg-users] Instrument Panel rendering - interest? ideas?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 12:17:21 PDT 2007

Hi Erik,

On 9/26/07, Erik Johnson <rejohnso at nps.edu> wrote:
> To where should I send the code?

To get things going one could create a page on the wiki and post a
source tarball there.  Then others can download an evaluate.

Another stage would be to possible to create a project as part of the
osgforge to sit alongside Present3D, osgLua, osgPython,
VirtualPlanetBuilder, osgProducer and OsgDotNet.

There is the possible inclusion in a future rev of the OSG, but this
will have to be post 2.2.

> I'd like to structure the directories so its easy to incorporate into wherever
> its going.  Should I put it into its own subfolders or try to merge it into some
> existing osg folder?

Ideally mimic the OSG structure and use CMake too.  The
VirtualPlanetBuilder might be a reasonable template as this has the
vpb lib and osgdem app all built with CMake.