[osg-users] RTT in a multichannel app

Dieter Pfeffer dieter.pfeffer at nl.thalesgroup.com
Wed Sep 26 09:49:58 PDT 2007

Robert,

I meant the view offset of the offset slaves (left: -40; right 40)

The RTT camera is in the scene graph itself - but I have one scene for the
three cameras;

I thought I need three RTT cameras, one for every channel; but when I set
the ReferenceFrame to RELATIVE_RF, I suppose I have the view matrix of the
center camera for all three RTT cameras

or do I misunderstand something ?

Thanks

Dieter