[osg-users] Two questions about pagelod nodes

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 07:21:32 PDT 2007

On 9/26/07, David _ <solid_davidian at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  We don´t want to set which node is visible and which is not visible, we
> just want to know which ones are visible.
>
> There are 4 calls in our viewer
>
> viewer->advance();
> viewer->eventTraversal();
> viewer->updateTraversal();
> viewer->renderingTraversals();
>
> no idea where the cull traversal is, we´ve read the renderingtraversal code
> from the osg source, but still no idea.
>
> Sorry for asking too much but we´re pretty stacked right now.

As I said, cull traversal is part of renderingTraversals().  Its
dispatch by the Renderer object attached to each camera.  The Renderer
objects are called by the GraphicsContext's when they run their
operations on each frame.  This can happen from various threads
depending on how you've set up threading and the viewer.