[osg-users] Two questions about pagelod nodes

David _ solid_davidian at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 07:16:38 PDT 2007

We don´t want to set which node is visible and which is not visible, we just want to know which ones are visible.

There are 4 calls in our viewer

viewer->advance();
viewer->eventTraversal();
viewer->updateTraversal();
viewer->renderingTraversals();

no idea where the cull traversal is, we´ve read the renderingtraversal code from the osg source, but still no idea.

Sorry for asking too much but we´re pretty stacked right now.