[osg-users] more on Windows debugging

Andy Skinner Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com
Wed Sep 26 05:47:18 PDT 2007

Yep, I've got 2.1.12.

I copy the bin and lib files elsewhere for installation, but I've
pointed visual studio at the pdb files and source files back in the
build area, though.

I'm wondering whether Visual Studio knows these are related, however.  I
tried starting up visual studio with the OpenSceneGraph.sln, and
attaching it to our program running with OSG libraries.  I open a source
file and try to make a breakpoint, and it says no symbols have been
loaded for that document.

In the modules window, I can see that dll (osg23-osgUtild.dll), saying
that it loaded symbols from the pdb file I expect.

So it really does make me wonder if it just doesn't that that this
source file is associated with this dll or pdb file.

andy