[osg-users] more on Windows debugging

Wojciech Lewandowski lewandowski at ai.com.pl
Wed Sep 26 04:05:12 PDT 2007

 I had similar problems which were usually related to the fact I did not
install binaries after building OSG and were actually using new PDBs with
earlier set of DLLs. Even if there is no binary change in DLLs visual studio
seems to not find sources if DLLs do not come from the same built as the
PDBs.
I don't know if this helps you but I would stress what erlier said Brian:
please make sure you are actually using those DLLs that were built with PDB
files.

Regards,
Wojtek