[osg-users] Using OpenGL code in OSG.

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 01:00:42 PDT 2007

Hi Eric,

The osgteapot example provides an example of integrating OpenGL code
into the OSG.  You could also try using a camera post draw callback.

You'll need to insulate your own OpenGL state management from the OSG
and visa versa.  There has been lots talked about this topic over the
years so please browse the archives.

Robert.