[osg-users] osgDotNet : Nodes adding to scene graphoutsidemain()function scope

Mike Wittman mwittman at seismicmicro.com
Tue Sep 25 08:26:08 PDT 2007

Hi Christophe,

The dependency on camera position is an interesting and potentially important insight.  There may be some location-related conditional behavior within the native code that osgDotNet is not handling properly.

Can you tell me generally what is contained in the scene graphs of the models that you are loading?  That may have some bearing on the problem.

-Mike