[osg-users] osgDotNet : Nodes adding to scene graph outsidemain()function scope

Jason Beverage jasonbeverage at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 08:06:05 PDT 2007

Hi Mike,

I tried to do some debugging with regards to the PAT issue I added and it
has something to do with the finalizer being run a NodeVisitor object, but
that's about as far as I got.  I couldn't understand why it would be an
issue for nodes containing particle systems, but other nodes are fine.  I
think it has something to do with the adapter pattern being used that allows
a user to subclass Nodes in C#, but I haven't gotten any further.

Jason