[osg-users] osgviewerQT

James E. Hopper james.e.hopper at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 05:50:18 PDT 2007

Robert,

I agree something is happening with events, but its not the wrapper
issue.  Well if i understand what you are saying

   I am building it as an application with proper wrapper.  thats why
i used qmake which knows how to build a standard universal mac
application.

In addition i verified that qt events are happening.  the data is
going to osg, just not being used by osg as far as i can seen.

i will look more deeply at GraphicsWindowCarbon to see if there is
something else missing.

best jim

there may be something else in carbon version, but its not the
wrapper problem that has been discussed in the past.

best jim