[osg-users] FBO

OSG@dvp.co.il osg at dvp.co.il
Tue Sep 25 03:17:09 PDT 2007

I'm using the OSG 1.2 version, but I have the code of the OSG2.0 to compare
with, and the clean up is similar. I also try to keep the questions not
specific to the 1.2 implementation
I noticed that on the clean_frame, the pass over the scene doesn't get to
all the objects for some reason. For example, it releases only one texture
object while there suppose to be two, and it gets only to one camera of the
pair of RTT and show texture on screen cameras.
and I'm now debugging it. Maybe I changed the scene and lose pointers to
objects somewhere...

Could it be that since one of the camera is pre-render and the other is
nested, that the cleanup get only to the nested rendered camera?

thanks,
 Guy.