[osg-users] osg-users osgviewerQT

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 00:29:41 PDT 2007

Hi Jim,

I suspect this problem is down to stupid bit of behavior under OSX
that Apple decided was a good idea... basically you have to tell the
OS that you actually want events in your application.
osgViewer::GraphicsWindowCarbon has a call to do this, this must be
missing from QT.  The alternative to this call is to provide a
resource file which seems to be the "official" Apple but still crap
way of doing this.

Robert.