[osg-users] HDR 32bit

OSG@dvp.co.il osg at dvp.co.il
Mon Sep 24 22:22:11 PDT 2007

Do you read the texture data from the card each frame to a buffer in the CPU
memory? (using image->readFromCurrentTexture(), and I think that also
attaching image to the camera color buffer have the same affect)
If u do, check the frame rate without that piece of code.
If you don't do that, then maybe it's the driver like Joachim suggested.