[osg-users] FBO

OSG@dvp.co.il osg at dvp.co.il
Mon Sep 24 22:15:07 PDT 2007

Hi Robert,
 in my application I have the scene graph in some variable, and a camera in
another variable, then I attach it to viewer, in multi-document window.
After I close the window, the scene graph & the camera are still alive.
The next time I want to attach them to a new window I get OpenGL error that
the frame buffer object is not complete (and nothing is drawn), so I wanted
to force the renderstage to re-create it, and achieved this by setting the
rendering cache of the existing camera to NULL.

I just wanted to know if there is another and better way to deal with this
problem, and also if you know why the FBO was defected after the window was
closed.

thanks,
 Guy.