[osg-users] PrimitiveSet lighting issues

Cysneros, Nelson SPAWAR nelson.cysneros at navy.mil
Mon Sep 24 15:46:04 PDT 2007

Thank you Jean,

I'm still new to all this.  All I found on emissive color is the following:

glMaterial Default Parameters
GL_EMISSION (0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0) emissive color of material

Is this what you had in mind:

	osg::StateSet* state = geode->getOrCreateStateSet();
    	state ->setMode(GL_COLOR_MATERIAL,osg::StateAttribute::ON);
	osg::ref_ptr<osg::Material> mat = new osg::Material;
	mat->setColorMode(osg::Material::EMISSION);
	state->setAttribute(mat.get()

Thanks again