[osg-users] more on Windows debugging

Andy Skinner Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com
Mon Sep 24 08:39:23 PDT 2007

I'm getting the right dll files, and the right .pdb files.

Do the .pdb files specify the location of the source?  Relative to what?
I'm getting the dlls from one place (I copied them there), but am
getting the pdb files and trying to get the source from another spot.
Is there an issue where all these things need to be in the right
locations relative to each other?

I'm stopping in a callback and asking the stack trace for higher levels,
which I think should do the same as what you suggest.  It just tells me
it can't find source, and doesn't ask for a location.  I'll try what you
suggest about trying to step into OSG, though I think it'll be the same.

andy