[osg-users] HDR 32bit

Joachim E. Vollrath vollrath at vis.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Sep 24 08:26:15 PDT 2007

Hello,

actually, your 6800 shouldn't be able to do linear interpolation on 32
bit floats textures... I think the cards from the GeForce 8 series were
the first to do interpolation on 32 bit floats.

If you're doing screen-sized hdr you won't need interpolation anyway.

Have you got an up-to-date driver?

Regards,
Joachim

--
Joachim E. Vollrath
University of Stuttgart
mail:  vollrath at vis.uni-stuttgart.de
phone: 49.711.7816.403
fax:   49.711.7816.340

german postal address:
Dipl. Inf. Joachim E. Vollrath
Universitaet Stuttgart, Institutsverbund Informatik
Institut fuer Visualisierung und Interaktive Systeme
Universitaetstrasse 38
70569 Stuttgart
GERMANY