[osg-users] more on Windows debugging

Brian bpdavis at knology.net
Mon Sep 24 08:10:02 PDT 2007

Usually, VS will prompt you for a file location if it cannot find a file.  It sounds like your DLLs are being loaded from the correct place, but just in case, make certain that the DLLs you just recently built match the ones that are being loaded.  It's been my experience that PDB files can be very picky (frustatingly so, sometimes).  Check your output window for the DLL names.  Also, set a breakpoint on some code that calls an OSG function.  Step into that code and see what happens.  The IDE should prompt you for a source filename if it cannot determine where it is.

That's all that I can think of at the moment.

Hope it helps,
Brian

 On Mon Sep 24 10:39 , 'Andy Skinner' <Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com> sent: