Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 05:59:47 PDT 2007

Hi Guys,

I have just made a bug fix to OpenThreads that I've tested and it
compiles fine under pthreads, but as the bug will have existed in
win32 and sproc I have rolled the same fix into these implementations
as well, but since I dont' have these platforms to test I may have
broken the build...

So could use do another svn update just to be doubly sure that its working fine.

The bug fix relates to destruction of threads that have just been
started, a mutex is now used to marshal the start thread and thread
destruction so they don't overlap.

Thanks for you patience and help,