[osg-users] may be some bug in dds plugin

Lilinx lilinx at 21cn.com
Mon Sep 24 05:09:07 PDT 2007

hi,all
	I use osgconv.exe convert some models to ive format. The images are compressed to dds format and include in the ivefile.
I then vistor the ive file and write some images in dds format to the hard disk.I found that 64*64 pixels image cannot display
with "osgviewer --image xxx.dds" any more. The other size is ok. This dds file can open by photoshop with nivida plugin for Photoshop.
if we edit it in photoshop and save to a new one(eg, yyy.dds). we can view this use "osgviewer --image yyy.dds".

        Lilinx