[osg-users] Render once, display twice

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 01:39:43 PDT 2007

HI Ariel,

If you set up both contexts to share texture objects/display lists
then it should be possible to render to texture in one context and
then reuse in the second.  When setting up the windows the
GraphicsContext::Traits::shareContext pointer can be set on the second
window.  Sharing of context is only support on windows created by
osgViewer::GraphicsWindow* implementaitons right now though.

Robert.