[osg-users] debug plugin library names under linux

Andy Skinner Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com
Fri Sep 21 09:46:00 PDT 2007

What are yours named?

andy

________________________________

From: osg-users-bounces at lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-bounces at lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Serge
Lages
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 12:31 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] debug plugin library names under linux

On 9/21/07, Andy Skinner <Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com> wrote:

	I'm running into another problem now.

	On Windows, I wasn't able to use the osg plugin.  The library
was
	osgplugins-2.1.22/osgdb_osgd.dll.

	I renamed it to osgdb_osg.dll, and it worked.  So it seems to
have not
	found the plugin with the 'd' in it.

	Is there a bug with how we find the plugin libraries, or should
the 'd'
	not be in the plugin name?  (The 'd' is already not there on
linux, just
	windows.)

	It seems someone would have had this problem before me.  Are
plugins not
	be tested on windows?

	andy

Personally I work under Windows and I have no problems with debug
plugins. In my debug directory I only have the debug plugins so I am
sure OSG loads the correct ones.

--
Serge Lages
http://www.magrathea-engine.org