[osg-users] PSSM: Latest Version : Please Test and Debug

Adrian Egli 3dhelp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 09:34:11 PDT 2007

Hi Robert,

I will posting it to the OSG submission (
osg-submissions at lists.openscenegraph.org) as soon as i have rebuild it
myself (SVN version of OSG).

there is a little issue i have to / like to fix before sunday. I tested it
on ATI and NVidea the polygonOffset is quite different
for ATI :     Factor = -0.02f, Unit = 1.0f
for NVidea: Factor = 15.0f, Unit = 10.0f
ends in really nice output.

How should i implement it, ? GL_VENDOR ? ...

adegli