[osg-users] FLT(CTS)

Terry Welsh mogumbo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 08:53:07 PDT 2007

I was the one trying to write a MetaFlight loader.  It never
materialized in a form that could be included in OSG.  Apparently, the
proper way to use PagedLOD requires that your terrain tiles on disk
contain PagedLOD nodes.  I wanted to be able to page the .flt files
produced by CTS, which do not contain PagedLOD nodes, and I didn't
want to modify them.  So eventually I just wrote my own loader which
does its own terrain paging management and does not use PagedLOD
nodes.
--
Terry Welsh - mogumbo 'at' gmail.com
www.reallyslick.com  |  www.mogumbo.com