[osg-users] PSSM: Latest Version : Please Test and Debug

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 08:48:36 PDT 2007

Hi Adrian,

On 9/21/07, Adrian Egli <3dhelp at gmail.com> wrote:
> No problem, i played arround and got new variant of shading. the latest
> version is using antialised shadow mapping, of course it needs some
> calculation's for doing this, but the result looks much nicer.
>
> latest pssm code will be posted as soon as i will have more time left. i
> will send just the latest implementation, robert you don't have to merge it.
> i will do it next week.

Could you please merge your changes to the changes I made when I
integrated your first code drop into the SVN version.  I made name
changes and fixed some minor compile issues.  It'd be great to have
these fixes before Monday as I'll be making a the 2.1.12 dev release
on Monday and want to make sure it compiles cleanly.  We are very
close to 2.2 so I don't want to take any risks right now.