[osg-users] osgdb_dae - Collada runtime database

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 08:34:19 PDT 2007

Hi Mattias,

I'm not particularly up to speed on the Collada plugin (I'm not the
author of it) so only can speak at very high level w.r.t OSG
integration.  If you want extra information into a plugin one uses the
Options object, potentially you could use this to pass back extra
plugin related data too - for instance by attaching it to the UseData
of the Options object.

Robert.