[osg-users] SVN osgViewer plugin build error

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
Fri Sep 21 08:34:10 PDT 2007

Hello Serge,

> Should it be possible to tell CMake to continue to install even if it didn't
> find one of the plugins ?

I agree, this would be very useful. Sometimes a given (optional)
plugin does not compile or link, and then in INSTALL target tries to
copy everything in the right place and stops at the missing file. It
should be possible to give a warning instead of an error and continue
copying the other files.

I think I've seen something like that in the CMake docs, but I don't
remember. Luigi, is this possible?

Thanks,

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca