[osg-users] SVN osgViewer plugin build error

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 08:26:15 PDT 2007

HI Serge,

Sorry about this error.  I've been checking in a set of changes to
osgViewer and the osgViewer plugin for the support the reading of
viewer configuration files.  There has been a series of check-ins, so
there is chance that the error you've seen is now fixed.  Could you do
another svn update and let me know how you get on.

If an svn update doesn't work then I'm a bit stumped, as the missing
methods should be defined by the META_Object macro that can be now
found in include/osgViewer/Viewer.

Robert.