[osg-users] PSSM: Latest Version : Please Test and Debug

Adrian Egli 3dhelp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 08:01:05 PDT 2007

No problem, i played arround and got new variant of shading. the latest
version is using antialised shadow mapping, of course it needs some
calculation's for doing this, but the result looks much nicer.

latest pssm code will be posted as soon as i will have more time left. i
will send just the latest implementation, robert you don't have to merge it.
i will do it next week.

/adegli