[osg-users] Error while building Virtual Planet Builder

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:07:23 PDT 2007

Hi Omkaranathan,

You'll need to use the SVN version of OSG for the SVN version of
VirtualPlanetBuilder (VPB).  VPB is undergoing a lot of structural
changes right now so is not appropriate to use a base until I've got
further through this work.  If you want a stable version you'll need
to use the 1.9.2 release I made a few weeks back.

Robert.