[osg-users] BUG?: mouse coordinate changes after window move

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:01:05 PDT 2007

HI Lief,

Thanks for the looking into this.  I'm open to your suggest for a
virtual fullscreen method.  Possible this could be wrapped up into the
setWindowRectangleImplementation which is automatically detects that
the dimensions are fullsize.  Any changes we make will need rolling
out to Win32 and Carbon as well.

Would you be able to try out tweaking GraphicsWindow/GraphicsWindowX11
to see if you can get the new window hints working?

Robert.