[osg-users] Error with current osgDotNet wrapper generators

Jason Beverage jasonbeverage at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:01:31 PDT 2007

Hi Mike,

I'm not sure why it is causing an issue either.  It seems like adding
virtual void allocateMipmap(osg::State &) const {}
in the same way that
virtual void computeInternalFormat() const { } is added in
GeneratorConfiguration.cpp allows it to get past the issue.

I still don't have a total handle on the generated code just yet, but I'm
getting there:)

Jason