[osg-users] Error with current osgDotNet wrapper generators

Jason Beverage jasonbeverage at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 08:21:51 PDT 2007

Hi Mike,

I'll try to take a look at it this evening if I get a chance.  The only
issue I had with building the wrappers after I copied the dlls to the bin
folder was the fact that it didn't like the allocatemipmap was pure virtual
b/c osgDotNet was trying to create an instance of the Texture class and it
was abstract.

Jason