[osg-users] loosing some textures when moving window to 2nd screen

Christer Wigren wigren at foi.se
Thu Sep 20 06:36:12 PDT 2007

Hi,

We are using wxwidgets with multiple windows on a WindowsXP machine. A
problem that we have come across is that (when running  with 1 graphics
card but two screens) the textures sometimes disappears on some of the
windows when moved from one screen to the next (see attached images). If
the window is moved on the same screen everything is fine.  I have
attached (without the 3D models) sample code (a modified version of the
osgviewerWX example) that will reproduce the problem on my machine. Any
thoughts?

/Christer