[osg-users] Install Location for osgwrappers_*.dll

Jason Beverage jasonbeverage at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 06:15:13 PDT 2007

Robert,

That makes sense to me, just wanted some clarification!  I'm not that
familiar with osgIntrospection, I just noticed that the osgwrapper* files
were being built in the bin folder, but then copied to the plugins
directory.  Also, the osgDotNet wrapper generator couldn't find the
osgwrappers dlls unless I stuck them in the bin directory instead of the
bin\osgPlugins directory.

I'll try to investigate further this evening and try to get Mike some help.
I need to get more familiar with osgIntrospection anyway:)

Thanks!

Jason