[osg-users] Displaying stats

Marcus Fritzen mfritzen at uni-koblenz.de
Thu Sep 20 06:05:55 PDT 2007

Okay, i have found something what I was looking for. For those who do
not know how to add it...

#include <osgViewer/ViewerEventHandlers>
viewer.addEventHandler( new osgViewer::StatsHandler() );

That is all, but another question. Is there also a possibility to count
the triangles in the scene?

--marcus