[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph with Qt multiple windowing problem

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 04:10:36 PDT 2007

Hi Arnaud,

Viewer and CompositeViewer can both share scenes between them.

What you are trying to do is supported, and already works well see the
osgcompsiteviewer.  The complication in your case is that QT is quite
up to scratch for this type of work makes it more awkward - its OpenGL
support isn't quite sophisticated enough to do things the most
straight forward way.  There are ways around this as I said in my
previous email.

Robert.