[osg-users] osgDB::writeNodeFile -- no Options?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 01:26:26 PDT 2007

HI Paul,

Your analysis is correct, the ReaderWriter::Options post dates the
original read/write*File methods.  In the case of read*File the
Options was added as it was required by users.  No one until has piped
up and pointed at the lack of Options parameter in the the
write*File() methods.  Feel free to add them.

Robert.