[osg-users] osg::CameraNode doesn't render the scene behind the osgProducer::Camera

zarrandreas zarrandreas at web.de
Wed Sep 19 12:43:06 PDT 2007

Thanks for the tip, but I can't use osgViewer, because I use custom
framework and this framework use osgProducer::Viewer.
The Prerender Example in osg framework use also osgProducer::Camera and
osg::CameraNode to render the scene to the texture. Maybe the problem is in
the using of the screen aligned quad (=> I align the quad to the screen in
the vertex shader).