[osg-users] debug libraries in windows

Andy Skinner Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com
Wed Sep 19 11:47:01 PDT 2007

Right, the bounding box isn't good (two corners are the same point).
But this used to work, with us setting the option to disable small
feature culling.  Is there another check that would have changed,
something where we could get bad results from such a bounding box, but
not from small feature culling?

We need to fix the bounds, but we'd like to see this working first.

thanks
andy