[osg-users] Error with current osgDotNet wrapper generators

Mike Wittman mwittman at seismicmicro.com
Wed Sep 19 11:16:14 PDT 2007

I think the DeleteHandler changes went in pre-2.1.9, and I'm still
seeing issues with that release.  So there has to be something else
going on.

I've been able to pretty reliably reproduce the problem by creating a
small scenegraph and visiting it with a NodeVisitor subclass, all the
while running continuous GCs on a background thread.  This is on a dual
core box, which may or may not be relevant.  My best guess is there's
some kind of thread safety problem related to reference counting or
lifetime management that wasn't there in 2.0.

-Mike