[osg-users] Error with current osgDotNet wrapper generators

Mike Wittman mwittman at seismicmicro.com
Wed Sep 19 10:20:09 PDT 2007

Hi Jason,

I think I saw the same thing due to the rearranging of DLL locations and
names in the Windows build.  I made some changes to try to handle that,
but they may be wrong or incomplete.  You might try setting
OSG_NOTIFY_LEVEL to DEBUG before running the generator to see if the OSG
loader is finding the proper DLLs.

I'm still working off 2.1.9, so I can't reproduce this at the moment.

Mike Wittman

mwittman at seismicmicro.com <mailto:mwittman at seismicmicro.com>

Seismic Micro-Technology, Inc.

8584 Katy Freeway, Suite 400 / Houston, Texas 77024

Tel.  +1 (713) 464-6188

Fax. +1 (713) 464-6440

Web:  www.seismicmicro.com
<blocked::blocked::http://www.seismicmicro.com>