[osg-users] osg::CameraNode doesn't render the scene behind the osgProducer::Camera

zarrandreas zarrandreas at web.de
Wed Sep 19 10:11:00 PDT 2007

Hello,
I use osg::CameraNode to render the scene to a texture, and then I display
this texture on the screen aligned quad.

Problem: If I fly throw the scene, osg::CameraNode don't display anything.

1) The osg::CameraNode clips the scene and this is the reason, why it
doesn't display anything
2) osg::CameraNode has position and the osgProducer::Camera clips the
osg::CameraNode, because osg::CameraNode is behind the
osgProducer::CameraNode.

What do you think? What can it be?