[osg-users] TextureRectangle PBO behavior

Andy Somerville andy.somerville at appliedperception.com
Wed Sep 19 08:45:54 PDT 2007

Robert,

    I've implemented the image->dirty() work-around for the update
issue for the time being (I'd have to upgrade everyone in the office
otherwise), but try and test 2.1.11 today to prove that it fixes the
problem without the work-around. Any idea if it might affect the (PBO
related?) performance as well?

    Andy