[osg-users] Use of osgDotNet Wrappers

Mike Wittman mwittman at seismicmicro.com
Wed Sep 19 08:08:15 PDT 2007

Hi Christophe,

Public variable support is definitely simpler than general operator
support, and I'm working on an implementation.  Currently it's mostly
complete; it's just the C++/CLI code generation for the property
functions that remains to be done...  I can't predict when it'll be
finished though as I don't have much time to devote to osgDotNet in the
near future.

Mike Wittman

mwittman at seismicmicro.com <mailto:mwittman at seismicmicro.com>

Seismic Micro-Technology, Inc.

8584 Katy Freeway, Suite 400 / Houston, Texas 77024

Tel.  +1 (713) 464-6188

Fax. +1 (713) 464-6440

Web:  www.seismicmicro.com
<blocked::blocked::http://www.seismicmicro.com>