[osg-users] 'loosing' textures?

Raymond de Vries reedev at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 19 06:21:23 PDT 2007

Hi Robert,

Glut is effectively only used for creating the rendering context at the
moment. From there on I use this rendering context in the .net controls.
Apart from that the usage is for historical reasons. I understand it
sounds strange but the glut functionality that I use right now is very
limited. And when I do use it, it is used as a kind of debugging window
instead of het .net control.

Rewriting the whole thing is not an option right now, and I don't need
the full osgviewer functionality. I will try to use osg::GraphicsContext
so that I can take a step in the right direction.

best regards
Raymond