[osg-users] 'loosing' textures?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 01:34:49 PDT 2007

Hi Raymond,

If its not clear to you then with this small amount of information is
going to be absolutely beyond comprehension for others...

First up what type of application/viewer code do you have?  Single
window, multiple cameras?  What platform?  Does it just happen with
certain types of hardware?

Does osgviewer exhibit the same problems your data?  Have you tried
disabling the optimizer?

Robert.