[osg-users] Fade Text and Outlines possible bug In release 2.0.0

Garrett Potts potts at cfl.rr.com
Tue Sep 18 10:53:08 PDT 2007

Hello All:

When you enable outlining it looks like the fade text is not applying
the color multiplier to the background as well.  The foreground fades
in and out but the background is always black.  It is not clear to me
where to look in Text.cpp. This is with the released 2.0.0 version.
I saw in Text.cpp where draw foreground is using the color multiplier
but I could not find where the outline text was using it.  Will keep
looking.

Take care

Garrett