[osg-users] Use of osgDotNet Wrappers

Christophe Medard christophe.medard at oktal.fr
Tue Sep 18 08:44:11 PDT 2007

We are, for a use from C# projects.
The fact is that some accessor functions are lacking of some important classes (example Osg.NodeCallback.operator()()).
The solution adopted for instance - which isn't satisfying for will raise problem when the osg API evolves - is to patch manually the header and source files generated by the osgDotNet Generator from the osgwrapper_*.dll ...

Regards
--
Christophe Médard
Société OKTAL (http://www.oktal.fr)